Saturday, 5 March 2016

Sunday Sharing: How to watermark your photos!

Happy Sunday to you all! I know I am sitting in my pjs enjoying a cup of coffee! I have had a few people ask me how I watermark my photos... Its super easy and doesn't take long at all. By watermarking your photos for social media/products, it strengthens your brand name, you look professional, and people can find you easily when referring to products etc!
So here is how you start. I use a really easy app called Ezy Watermark Lite- ITS FREE!!

Step 1: Click on the app to open. Below is a photo of what it looks like when you open the app. Click on the New button. 
Step 2: I usually have already taken my photo so I click on Library, but you can also use the camera feature too. 
Step 3: Next, as you can see my watermark is sitting there ready to be used, but if it is your first time you will need to save you PNG file to your camera roll and then in this screen click on library to choose it. After you have done this once, your watermark will sit in recent until you need it next time. Make sure your logo is saved as a PNG file, if it is a JPEG, you will have the white box around your logo (see below with red cross through it) it just doesn't have the same effect as the PNG.
 Step 4: Once you have selected your logo, it will appear on your screen so you can resize and move however you like. Pinch to resize and drag to move the logo to a different location.
 Step 5: Once you have resized and moved your logo to the position that you like (usually a bottom corner of the image) click on the tick from the tool bar.
 Step 6: Your screen will now give you a preview of what your photo now looks like with your logo on it! If you are happy with it, click the tick in the bottom right hand corner.
 Step 7: Nearly there.. I hope you're still with me ;) On the export screen, you just have to click the tick in the top right hand corner. That will save your image to your camera roll. (Library)
 Step 8: just to be sure, go into your camera roll (library) to make sure your photo is there! Now you are ready to share via your social media or blogposts etc!

Happy Watermarking! I hope you found this tutorial easy to follow... If you have any questions, feel free to ask them in the comment section below :)

1 comment:

  1. Hi fellas,
    Thank you so much for this wonderful article really!
    If someone want to read more about that Pants I think this is the right place for you!

    ReplyDelete