Tuesday, 7 July 2015

Make your Masterpiece #TpTsellerchallenge Week 3

WOW! It is already week 3 of the #TpTsellerchallenge! This has been so much fun! This week we were challenged to create a NEW resource! CHALLENGE ACCEPTED! mine has been in the pipelines for a little while, I just needed the motivation to finish it off! 

This week I have been working on my I Can Statements for Writing with the Earth Science theme 'Outter Space!' I just love this product for keeping my cherubs in check with their writing and moving to the next cluster. 


This little FREEBIE is in my store now, go and download your copy now :) 

https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Writing-I-Can-Statements-1944881

Hope you love it just as much as I do! :) 

2 comments:

  1. I love that these will help students track their writing progress :)

    Jackie
    Neat Sweet & Hard to Beat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your lovely comment Jackie :)

    ReplyDelete