Monday, 29 June 2015

Dare to Dream #TPTSellerChallenge Week 2

I am quickly catching up in this amazing TPT Seller Challenge, I've already had some great response towards my Makeover Madness Challenge, so I am excited that week 2 challenge is here! 

This week is all about my hopes and dreams for my TPT Business!! I started my TPT business back in 2012 but I haven't really given much of my time or effort since. I am looking to start building my business so that I can use the money for my CLIPART ADDICTION ;) and of course other important things...

Here are my dreams for my business..


My dreams for my TPT business are BE CREATIVE...SHARE & COLLABORATE... NETWORK WITH OTHER TEACHERS... (which I am sure will change over time)

I love that TPT is a creative outlet that allows for complete individual creativity (that other people can actually use and love)! TPT, at the moment for me, is all about being creative and creating things for other people that they will love and enjoy! Creating with TPT allows me to use ALL of my CLIPART that i NEED to buy.. hehe which kind of gives me an excuse to buy more! ha! 

I love the sense of community that TPT brings when sharing and collaborating with other teachers, and of course networking with the other teachers too! My little TPT business is only just getting onto its feet (baby steps) but my dreams will eventually get there! Thats why I am loving this little challenge! I have written two blog posts in two days PLUS completely redecorated my TPT store! Couldn't be more proud! Thanks TPT seller Challenge! 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kylie! Thank you for sharing your dreams! Taking baby steps is key! Yes, you will get there! I, too, am still taking baby steps with my TpT business.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am enjoying the small successes :) I sm enjoying the journey and I think that's what it is all about :)

      Delete