Saturday, 26 April 2014

Welcome to Term 2! Heroes!

WELCOME TO TERM 2!

My Term 2 theme is heroes- What is a hero, what makes a hero, personal heroes both past and present, celebration of heroes and the hero in me... The foundations for this unit are ceremony, art, music, theatre, dance, nature discovery, body work, and story... Who am I - Who are we together - and how i can be the best hero i can be to support myself and others.. Really looking forward to this one! Here is my classroom so far! Looking forward to sharing my Term 2 journey with you all! 







Looking forward to sharing my Term 2 with you all! :)




3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think your displays look amazing! Using the superhero theme would engage my students! I love your spider man display with the books in the net! Excellent!

    ReplyDelete