Tuesday, 9 July 2013

Nominated for a Liebster Award!!! :)

Thank you Paula from Paula's Place for nominating me for a Liebster Award!! It has made my day :) 


The award is given to up and coming bloggers who have less than 200 followers. The meaning of the Liebster Award comes from a German word meaning sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome. How lovely is that!! Building a blogging community is a wonderful way to connect with other teachers and bloggers and help spread the word about these new bloggers/blogs.  





To accept the nomination I must:


1. Link back to the blog that nominated me - Thank you so much Paula!
2. Nominate 5-11 blogs with fewer than 200 followers - see below list.
3. Answer the questions posted for me by my nominator- done see me answers below
4. Share 11 random facts about myself- done
5. Create 11 questions for my nominees- done
6. Contact my nominees and let them know I nominated them- doing 


Introducing my nominees!!!


1. Tania @ Mrs. Poultney's Ponderings














2. Liz @ Kindergarten Blossoms













3. Lauren @ Love, Laughter and Learning in Prep













4. Liz @ Bayside Math Teacher











5. Casey @ Lifelong Learning in prep












6. Alison @ Little leaps of Learning











7. Diana @ Learning out loud















8. Chantelle @ Little Learners












9. Emmy @ Daydreams with Miss D















10. Stephania @ Miss A's Class Ideas











Paula asked me to answer these questions


1. What are you reading at the moment? 
At the moment I am reading 'The book Thief'
2. What is your fav sport to watch?
My favourite sport to watch is the football
3. How long have you been teaching?
Still on my training wheels, 1 year soon! :)
4. Who do you aspire to be?
The best person I can be, and the best teacher I can be. 
5. The place that relaxes you?
The beach is always a relaxing place to be.
6. A piece of clothing you cannot do without is ....
Uggies!! Its getting so cold isn't it !! brrrr...
7. Your fav place to shop?
Uh Oh! Any book shop, stationary or technical device shop ;P
8. Something that you wish you had in your classroom?
A hammock to relax in whilst working over the weekend! hehe
9. A beauty product you cannot live without?
Lip Gloss!
10. What music are you listening to in your car?
ummm.. not too sure on that one!
11. Blogging makes me feel.......
Happy!! (:


Here are 11 random facts about myself


1. I love to keep fit and stay healthy!
2. I have two Tibetan Spaniel puppy dogs.
3. I have a younger sister, who I am very proud of!
4. I have a really big extended family
5. My partner is a personal trainer (we met in the gym) hehe
6. He is my biggest motivation in life :)
7. My favourite colour is pink!
8. I also love any bright colour!
9. Teaching is my passion
10. I teach and play piano
11. I am an organisational freak! (:


My 11 questions for my nominees are

(Ill try to make these easy ;) )

1. Happiest moment of your life?
2. Most amazing vacation?
3. Favourite classroom item?
4. Something you could not live without?
5. Favourite ice-cream?
6. Any hobbies?
7. Favourite unit to teach?
8. Proudest moment of your life?
9. Favourite colour?
10. Best present you have ever been given?
11. Blogging is....


Thankyou for making it all the way to the end!!

I hope you enjoy checking out some fellow nominees in your tracks, isn't that what blogging is all about :)

Kylie (:

Miss Smartiepants 

3 comments:

  1. You are amazing - I would love a hammock in my room too! 'The Book Thief' is a great book - scary but great.
    Paula from Paula’s Place and iSURF Maths

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your site! You will be in our prayers and thoughts! Nice and informative post
    on this topic thanks for sharing with us.Thank you

    POLISHED CONCRETE SYDNEY
    CONCRETE RESURFACING SYDNEY
    FLOOR LEVELLING SYDNEY
    CONCRETE REPAIRS SYDNEY
    EPOXY COATINGS SYDNEY
    CONCRETE POLISHING SYDNEY
    Happy Times

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can see that you are putting a lot of time and effort into your site and
    detailed articles! I am deeply in love with every single piece of information you post here

    Mens Watches
    Kenneth Cole Watches
    DKNY Watches
    Ted Baker Watches
    Guess Watches
    Michael Kors Watches
    Ben Sherman Watches
    Henleys Watches

    ReplyDelete