Tuesday, 28 February 2012

PRAC teaching finalised!

Hello everyone! Hope you are having a fabulous day! Because I surely am. Today was my first day of me final prac and can I say I am so excited to be back in the classroom! My final prac will be at a public school in grades 4-5-6 class. My mentor teacher is amazing, and super inspiring, and everyone is so nice and welcoming! The children are all darlings and I can't wait to get to know them better. I will spend the next 10 weeks in my classroom getting to know my kids, of a Tuesday, and then will complete a four week block at the end! Yippee!! So I need all e inspiration I can find! If you are a 4th, 5th or 6th grade teacher, or you have some fabulous idea son your blog/website pretty PLEASE comment below, I willbe doing lots of studying over the weekend :-) Kylie ! :-)

7 comments:

  1. Home stretch sweetie. Wo-hoo! And how good does it feel?!

    I'm loving being on prac in Year 5. Really hope you like your big kids too. This age group is kind of fun ;)

    Cannot wait to hear about your experience and,
    maybe, we'll eventually get to share (and borrow) each other's ideas too xx
    Daydreams of a Student Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! How exciting! I am a new follower.

    Krista
    stellar-students

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Luck!!!!

    Student teaching is so exciting!

    Im a new follower!


    Rachel
    Ms. Rachel’s Room

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for visiting and following! I'm a new follower. Love your blog design!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Emmy, Year 5! Yay! How fantastic!! I am trying to think of a great behaviour management plan to put in place. Have you any ideas for the bigger kiddies?

    Thanks Ladies!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I change my mind every few days about what I want to do on an individual level. At the moment it's the Brag Tags I saw on Pinterest.

    I've passed on the Top 10 blog award to you too gorgeous girl xx
    Daydreams of a Student Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey, I've passed the same award on to you also!! Come and get it!
    Enjoy!

    Angela
    The Daily Alphabet

    ReplyDelete