Sunday, 12 February 2012

FREEBIE!!!!!


Finally!! I have finished creating my FIRST Freebie for you all :) I had to use Google docs because the twelve pages was too big for TPT and TN! So if you have ANY tips on scaling it down, i will love you forever!! (This was after I made it into a pdf) So not sure how to fix it!!! :)

This digital Freebie is 12 pages of binder pages to brighten up your teaching binder!! Have a look and let me know what you think :)

Click on the picture to follow through to Google Docs !

Have a fabulous Day! 

Kylie :)


3 comments:

  1. I clicked on the picture and it said no preview available. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh dear! I will have to try and fix that, can you still download it though Ms. Lopez?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kylie,

    I hope that you are having a happy Valentine's Day! I wanted to let you know that I tagged you in a post over at my blog. Hop on over to check it out! :-)

    Chelsea
    http://divinginandmakingasplash.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete