Saturday, 11 February 2012

FREEBIE!!! Teacher's Pay Teachers & Teacher's Notebook !!

Its a beautiful day outside today, the sun is shinning and there is a warm breeze! Look what was outside our house early this morning, we could hear it before we could see it!



WOW!! Amazing right!!! I was almost not quick enough to grab the camera, but i was lucky enough to take this shot for show and tell on Monday!! :)


I have been very busy over the last week trying to finish my FIRST item for my BRAND NEW TPT & TN STORES!!!! YIPPEE... I am not quite finished yet, but in the meantime I have added my Lesson Plan Document FOR FREE into my TPT Store, to see how it all goes :)

So here are the links, so be sure to head over to my stores and 'follow' me so you will keep updated with all of my items!!! Click the images to take you straight to my SHOP :)





Have a lovely Sunny Day :)

Kylie!

5 comments:

  1. I'm following both! Best of luck in your new venture!

    First Grade Delight
    imgoingfirst@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you First Grade Delight!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wo-hoo!! You are most definitely quite the Smartie Pants, Kylie. Congrats on opening your stores. Cannot wait to see it slowly fill up :)

    Much love xx
    Daydreams of a Student Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for your sweet comment Emmy, I am quite excited too! Hopefully with more practice it will become easier and more automatic :)

    Cantwaitto share more goodies!

    Kylie :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm following your TpT store!!

    Feel free to follow mine too :)
    Cait
    Sliding into First!
    TpT Store

    ReplyDelete