Monday, 20 February 2012

Brain Breaks FREEBIE!!!

Pheww!! I have had a very busy morning on pinterest being inspired, by some lovely teachers/mummy's that have already come up with this fabulous idea of 'brain breaks!'

WOW! what a fabulous idea!! So a huge shout out to these fabulous blogs who inspired me to get something like this organised for my classroom! :)

First was Skye, from Capital B! Click on her pictures to find her blog :) 







Second is Erin, from How to nest for less, click the picture to follow her through to her blog and check out her list of activities! :)






Third is Kymberly from Tales of a Third Grade Teacher. Click on the below picture to follow her through to her blog and see her fabulous ideas!!


Ok, so enough inspiration, here are mine, i have combined some from all of the above and added some of my own, here is how it all turned out! 





First of all I found these fabulous Jumbo sized Paddle Pop Sticks from my local cheap shop, they cost $2.50 for 26 sticks, already colourful!




I then created a super cute label for my tin to keep all of my brain breaks in. 


This is how it all turned out! :)




I think they look wonderful, and i really can't wait to give they a go in my classroom! Here is a link to print out my brain breaks and label!




Click the above picture to find your FREEBIE!

Hope you are having a wonderful day!!!

Kylie :)





16 comments:

  1. These turned out super cute!
    I want to do these for my class now! Thanks for the inspiration!
    Miss S
    Just Teaching...Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kylie, just putting it out there, you rock! They look so cute. Brain Breaks was going to be my project this weekend so I am definitely going to have to check out some of these activities that I haven't heard of.

    I bet your kiddies will love them xx
    Daydreams of a Student Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the cute printable...maybe that will inspire me to make a Brain Break can like yours. Thanks a bunch.
    Krissy
    Mrs.Miner’s Monkey Business

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi,
    Great to find you- I'm your newest follower. This is similar to a post I put up this week. Great minds think alike. :o)
    Come visit me sometime.
    Vicky
    Traditions Laughter and Happily Ever After

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, I'm your newest follower! Needless to say, I absolutely LOVE your blog design!!!! I also love the brain breaks!

    Angela
    The Daily Alphabet

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a good idea! Yours turned out great!

    Come and visit me-I have a giveaway going on now!
    Kelly
    Kindergarten Kel

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is AWESOME!!! Thanks for the freebie. Just became a follower. Giving out freebies of my own for my first 10 followers. Come join!
    -tania :)
    www.livelovelaughin2ndgrade.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the lovely comments ladies, glad you e joyed the printables! Look forward to following you all :-)

    Kylie :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cute! I have an award for you on my blog!!!! Come over and check it out. I'm also having a giveaway right now! =)
    First with Franklin

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your idea! Especially the stick that says "Do a service to someone". Thanks for sharing :)

    I'm the newest follower of your blog, a student teacher starting my first practicum next month! I would love it if you could visit my site and follow me back!

    Crayons, Glitter, and Smelly Markers
    http:www.crayonsglitterandsmellymarkers.blogspot.com

    Satya

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just found your blog and totally LOVE it! You have great ideas! I am really excited to be your newest follower. I am new to blogging, so new that I am not on Pinterest yet! I just received a blog award and would love to pass it on to you because of your awesome blog! You can stop over to my blog to pick it up or go to:

    http://www.teachingblogaddict.com/2011/05/top-10.html

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a great idea! Just found your blog and I'm a new follower. :) I'd love it if you stopped by my blog sometime.

    WILD About First Grade!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love these ideas. Do you have somewhere that explains each Brain Break? I could figure out some of them but others have me stumped. (Using the Brain Too Much--LOL) Thank you for sharing.
    ~~Denise
    dgertzsspp@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the Brain Break Freebie! But like Denise I am a little stumped on some of them. Would like a short explanation for them. Thanks so much for sharing your great ideas. --Misti (kklaroom10@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete