Monday, 2 January 2012

Welcome!!


Here is to my first day in the blogging world, part of a New Years Resolution that I intend to carry out through the whole year!! 

So YAY!

I have a blog!

I've discovered many awesome blogs over the past few months, that are very inspiring and motivating! I love being able to see what other teachers are doing in their classrooms. I am a final year student teacher and plan on starting this exciting journey now to share it with you all along the way, as the blog grows and as I grow! 

Here is a little bit of information behind the name!

I saw these super cute 'wishes for your first day' gifts on pinterest, and I thought, hey it's my first day blogging so why not call my blog, "Miss Smartie Pants!" 

I hope that you enjoy reading and 'growing' with me! (While I learn the ropes of blogging)!

Until next time, 

Kylie! xo

5 comments:

  1. A new blog for 2012! Yeah for you. Blogging has changed my world. You'll love it!

    Yearn to Learn Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kylie,

    Congratulations on starting your new blog! I, too, decided to start a blog this year to document my teaching experiences. I am a first-year teacher, so I figured it would be fun to write about all my experiences during this wonderful time in my life. :-)

    Good luck with your final student-teaching! For me, it was probably the most inspiring, so I hope it is for you as well! I can't wait to continue reading your blog and hear all about it! Enjoy every moment!!!!

    Chelsea

    http://divinginandmakingasplash.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kylie!

    Cute blog! I LOVE Dreamlike Magic!!! Too precious! Good luck with your new blog. I'm a follower!! :)

    Live Laugh and Love to Learn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Ladies! I have also visited both of your blogs!

    I am really enjoying this form of networking, as there are so many wonderful, inspiring teachers out there for me to learn from

    Thanks again for stopping by x

    Kylie :)

    ReplyDelete