Sunday, 29 January 2012


Tag!! You're it!! 

I am playing a game with my blogging friends, so here are the rules (:

I was tagged by Sara from Smiling in Second Grade!


1. You must post the rules.
2. Post 12 fun facts about yourself on the blog post.


3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and then create 12 new questions for the people you tagged.
4. Tag 12 people and link them on your post.
5. Let them know you've tagged them! 


Step 2: Share 12 fun facts about me I haven't shared.
1. I am a BLOG Stalker!!
2. I LOVE coffee!
3. I am a final year student teacher.
4. I have already organised my planning folder for my final prac.
5. I LOVE organising!
6. I am a piano/keyboard teacher! 
7. I have a sewing addiction.
8. & a fabric collecting addiction!
9. I have wanted to be a teacher forever!
10.  I cannot wait to have my own classroom!
11. I have learn't so much from my blogging friends and I love them all to bits!
12. I HATE  dislike cooking!

Step 3:  Answer the questions that Sara posted
1. What is your favorite television show? 
At the moment, probably because it was on t.v last night, is 'New Girl'. Super funny show!

2.  If you could travel anywhere, where would you go?
I would LOVE to visit Africa! If i could go anywhere, that's where I would visit :)

3. Who is one famous person you would like to meet (past or present)?
Steve Jobs- I would love to ask him some education related questions!

4. What is your biggest pet peeve?
When you are having trying to have a conversation and the other person is sitting playing with their phone.

5. What is your favorite activity?
At this current time my favourite activity would most defiantly have to be Aqua Fitness and the Gym, i have started a few months ago and let me brag tell you, I can see the results! (:

6. What is the best thing about teaching?
The best thing about teaching is that every single student can be successful. Every student can have their turn in feeling accomplished and that they have achieved something! (:

7. What is the most frustrating thing about teaching?
TIME- There are never enough hours in the day!

8. If you could have a shopping spree to any store, where would you go?
I would go to office works- A massive stationary shop in Australia!

9. What motivates you to be a better teacher?
The kiddies! After all they are most important!

10. Why did you start blogging?
I started blogging as a HUGE learning curve, I was a blog stalker already and there was just so many inspiring teachers that share so much,  I guess i hope to give some back (:

11. If you weren't a teacher, what would you be?
I would be a mid wife (:

12. Where is your favorite place to read a book?
Depends what sort of day it is, if its a lovely day i like to find a nice spot outside, under a shady tree in the sunshine. If the weather is miserable, i liked to be cuddled up in bed (: 



Questions from For the Love of Learning Support!

1.) Where do you live or come from? 
I was born and still live in Australia.

2.) What is your favorite subject to teach?
I love all subjects!! Couldn't pick just one!

3.) Do you have any teaching advice for me as a new teacher?
Everyday is a new day, leave behind the old and dream and embrace the new.

4.) Do you have any organizational advice for the classroom?
I am super organsied, i couldn't survive without my planning binder.

5.) What is you favorite thing to do in your free time?
Read a book, Blog Stalk!!

6.) What is your favorite book?
For the classroom? I love a book called 'where is the green sheep'.

7.) What are your favorite baby names? (silly one I know, but i like hearing new ideas)
Haven't thought that far ahead yet lol

8.) Where did you go to college?
I went to university called Southern Cross University, Nsw, Australia.

9.) Do you have any pets?
YES! 4 Tibetan Spaniels :)

10.) Whats your favorite thing about blogging
I learn so much! 

11.)What's the funniest thing a student has ever said to you?
Probably lots of things, sorry I can't think!

12.) What is your classroom theme?
It often changes. 


Step 4: Create 12 new questions.
1. What are your beliefs about teaching?
2. What is one trade secret that you would like to pass on to your colleagues?
3. What is your favourite subject to teach and why?
4. Why do you blog?
5. What is your favourite transition strategy, why?
6. What are your secret behaviour management tricks?
7. Do you have a class rewards system? What is it?
8. Do you teach a musical instrument with your class? What is it?
9. What is the one thing that keeps you motivated to continue learning?
10. Do you get along with your colleagues? 
11. Does your school encourage homework? What does your class do?
12. If you could be someone else for the day, who would it be?

Step 5: Tag 12 people

Phew! We made it!!!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for answering my questions! To get my Pinterest l saved the Pinterest picture. Then I went to Design --> add a gadget -->Picture. In the link box, I put the direct link to my Pinterest page. In the image box, I uploaded the saved picture.

    I hope this helps. If not, send me an email and I'll give you better instructions!

    Sara :)

    Smiling In Second Grade

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Sara! It worked :) yay thanks x

    ReplyDelete