Tuesday, 17 January 2012

Planning Share!

Im linking up with Mrs. Bainbridge's Class to share lesson planning documents!


Please remember i am a STUDENT TEACHER!! This is why my plans are so detailed, as per the university recommendations, cannot wait to modify my plan even more to have less text (:

I can't complain though, when i first began student teaching, we had to write three A4 pages of notes for ONE lesson! I know right, so let me say, this is much nicer to work with (:

Join in the fun and link up with us and share some of your plan book ideas!

Paste a link to your page below, i love teacher inspiration!

Enjoy!

Kylie (:




8 comments:

  1. Wow- I love love love yours. They are really detailed, but I like how you even have "talking points" in them.

    Thanks for sharing!

    :)
    Christina
    Mrs. Bainbridge's Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy chickatoli - you gotta see mine compared to yours. Two completely different documents! :)

    Holly
    Crisscross Applesauce in First Grade


    Love yours...wish I could be that detailed. It's just not in me....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just finished my student teaching last year. Mine were all really intense too! All that work is exhausting! But it pays off because you have the knowledge of what a really good lesson plan should look like, even if it doesn't get done in real life. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I HATED writing lesson plans during student teaching. Even though it was a pain, I am glad I did because now I know how to quickly jot it down. I LOVE the way you have yours formatted. It is actually usable. =)

    Ms. Smith
    Adventures of Ms. Smith

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks ladies ! Loved your feedback ! Can't wait for my final prac to refine my planning documents :)! I love all of your plans, something to aspire to (:

    Kylie (:

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute blog! I'm your newest follower! I'm a 2nd year teacher so I remember those crazy lesson plans all too well! I'm lucky to work in a school now that doesn't require crazy plans!

    Kim
    Growing Up Teaching

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow!! Seriously Miss Smartie Pants! I've been teaching 9 years and see the benefits of having such detailed plans. I hate to beg, but can I have the file of your plans?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello Shannon!! I have added the files to my Teacher's Pay Teacher's Store :)

    http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Miss-Smartie-Pants

    ReplyDelete