Monday, 30 January 2012

Literacy Interactive Games!!!


Hello all (: So yesterday I enrolled in my final semester of uni forever!!!! Wow! I thought this was super exciting, but I am also kind of A LOT nervous! I am busy putting together my final practicum folder, that will be my life for the last few months of uni during May-June, but I want to be ready EARLY! (: 

I have found some pretty cool Literacy Games that I thought I would share, just click on the pictures to follow through the links (: There includes some spelling and some grammar games! Hope you are all having a fabulous week!!! 

Spelling Games!!! (:





Grammar Games!!! (:





Enjoy! Kylie (: 

3 comments:

  1. I mentioned you in a recent blog of mine. I look forward to learning more about you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog is so cute!! Im your newest follower!


    Rachel
    Ms. Rachel’s Room

    ReplyDelete