Saturday, 7 January 2012

Hi All!!

I was creating this spelling rule sign for my classroom, (love my laminator) so I thought that I would share it with all of you as part of my appreciation for following my blog! On my last Prac, I had a grade 1 class, with many different personalities. As a class we made this cute little rap for them to recite if they had trouble remembering what the Bossy e does! I bet you can imagine how special Sam felt having his and her name in our special rap, those two lucky ducks became "The Bossy E Detectives!" Super cute!!

I hope you all enjoy this and can to use it in your classroom as a fun way to learning spelling rules!

I am also wondering if anyone can tell me how to add your bright buttons to my blog? I know how to 'grab' them, but I am unsure what to do after that!

Kylie :)


9 comments:

  1. Hi Kylie. Once you grab the button go to you blog and click on design then add a gadget. Click HTML and then paste the code. That should do it.

    Live Laugh and Love to Learn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute "Bossy E" sign :) I will be sure to use it :)

    Thanks!
    Lisa :)
    http://madeintheshadeinsecondgrade.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE your blog! I gave you an award over at my blog :)

    http://thelandof2ndgrade.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am a new follower. Good luck with your student teaching.

    Tricia

    Queen with Class

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh it's so great to find another student teacher out there! I have recently started a blog too and am loving every minute of it! Good luck in your student teaching, and thanks for sharing this! :)

    Molly

    Classroom Confetti

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Tricia!

    Your all very welcome!!

    Kylie! xo

    ReplyDelete