Thursday, 5 January 2012

Blog Award!


WOW!! I have officially been blogging now for 6ish days and already the wonderful ladies are showing their support by nominating me, (i know right!) for my very first BLOG AWARD! Yippee!!! 



Here are the rules of the award: 

1. Show your appreciation to the blogger who nominated you by linking back to their blog. Thank you so very very much, Lisa, and Amanda!

2. Nominate other happy little blogs (200 followers or less) by posting a comment their blogs.

3. Post the award on your blog. 

4. Make sure to check out what these up-and-coming blogs have to offer!

My nominees are:
Amanda at Learn, Laugh, Grow 
Lisa at Stories from Second
Adventures of Ms. Smith at Adventures of Ms. Smith
Cait of Sliding into First
Chelsea of Diving in and Making a Splash!

Happy Reading!!

Kylie :)

7 comments:

  1. Welcome to the blogging community! I am your newest follower! Stop by my blog and enter my $10 tpt giveaway! Good Luck !!

    Color Me Kinder

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just found your cute blog!! Love it!!

    Sara
    Kindergarten Is A Hoot

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the design of your blog! It is so cute and makes me want to come back and read more of your fab ideas! :)

    Lisa :) (new follower)
    http://madeintheshadeinsecondgrade.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just gave you the Versatile Blogger award. Come on over to check it out!

    Holly
    Crisscross Applesauce in First Grade

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for the award! I also thought you were deserving of the Versatile Blogger Award. =)

    Ms. Smith

    The Adventures of Ms. Smith

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kylie,

    Thank you so much for nominating me for the Liebster Award! You are too sweet! :-) Happy blogging!

    Chelsea
    http://divinginandmakingasplash.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi. I was lucky enough to be nominated too, by Chelsea at Diving in and Making a Splash. I've checked out your blog and think you're doing a wonderful job. Blogging is addictive-like you I've only been at it for a few days.

    Sue

    Ps I'm your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete