Tuesday, 3 January 2012

Big News!!


Thank you Dream like magic designs!

Wow! How exciting is the new look to my blog!! How colourful and inspiring! Whilst reading some of my favourite blogs I noticed a common colourful theme among some of my favourite blogs, something that I knew I had to be part of!

If you have a button on your sidebar please oh please leave me a comment and I would be happy to add yours to my blog, as I would be super excited if you put my button on your blog!! You can find the code on my sidebar -----------> Leave me a comment if you do & I will reciprocate. Check out Dream Like Magic Designs, if you are interested in starting a blog or need a new look. J

9 comments:

  1. Super cute! Love Dreamlike Magic!! She designed my blog too :)

    A Cupcake for the Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is very clever!i love your blog design, and your blog name :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm your newest follower - I love your blog design!! So colorful!

    Sara :)


    Smiling in Second Grade

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Ms. Smartie Pants! I love, love, LOVE your blog design! I'm your newest follower and a new blogger too!!

    Amanda
    Learn, Laugh, Grow

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your bright blog! I've added your button to my blog! Glad I found you!!

    TheResource(ful)Room!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm a new follower because somebody gave you a shoutout on my blog...I did too! :)

    Holly
    Crisscross Applesauce in First Grade

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you ladies!!

    I have followed you over to your blogs, when i learn how to add buttons, i will add them all to my blog :)

    Kylie

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm a follower!

    Dreamlike designed my blog too. I will add your button to my blog. Hope you do the same and check out my blog. Thanks!

    Tanya
    A Class Act

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your blog... Alicia did my blog too! She does a great job. Welcome to the blogging world!
    I am a new follower.

    ReplyDelete