Monday, 9 January 2012

Another Award!! Thank you :) 


Well I have admittedly been a little slack over the last few days, instead of sitting inside on the computer, i have been out enjoying the sunshine, which has been lovely and warm lately!


I have received some lovely awards from some super lovely ladies over the last couple of days, i could not express in words my excitement!


Thank you so much to 


LISA LIZAK AND BETH WRIGHT




Holly


Ms. smith


Amy


Thank you Thank you Thank you!!

Versatile Blogger Award rules: 
1. Thank the person who nominated you with a link back to them. (Thanks again to Lisa, Beth, Holly, Ms. Smith, & Amy)

2. Tell 7 things about yourself.


3. Pass this award on to 15 other newly discovered blogs and let them know they received an award. (I'm not sure if I can come up with 15 but I'll try!)


Here's my list of fab newbies (so far): (will keep adding more...:)


Forever in first










Most of you have already RECEIVED an award, but i believe you deserve it as well :)
Here's 7 things about Kylie from Miss Smartie Pants! 
:

1. This is my final 6 months as a student teacher, then i am off into the big wide world! This sounds very scary, but most of all i couldn't be more excited to begin my new life as a real teacher, not that being a student teacher is all fun, all of the time :)

2. This, as many of you already know is my first 10 days of blogging, it is not only fun and addictive, but i have already found some truly inspirational teachers that i aspire to be! I love checking out the ideas and the 'look in' to all of your classrooms, and it truly is motivating and inspiring to me :)

3. I have 4 puppy dogs, they are Tibetan Spaniels, and are THE CUTEST things (not biased at all!!!) 

This is Larnie, She is the oldest of the four! She is very cheeky, and likes to climb! ALOT!
This is Dexter, a rose between three thorns! He is cheeky, but very loving!

This is Miss Charlie, she is queen of the castle, well she thinks she is, and
Last, but not least, the newest member to the family is Kloe! This photo was taken on Christmas day, don't we both look excited!! hehe

4. MY SISTER! is the most important person in my life, she is my best friend, and i wouldn't be without her :) 


5. I have been playing the piano for 13 years, i really enjoy it, and so do the kiddies!!

6. My favourite thing of all time, and something i would not leave without would have to be my laminator, it defiantly has served me very well!

7. Lastly, i am a bit of a neat freak, more of an organised freak really, but hey! Most teachers are!!

:) 

Thank you to all of my wonderful followers so far, your kind comments and introductions really make my day! Hope you all enjoyed reading a little about me, wishing everyone a bright, productive day!

Kylie xo

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for listing me as a fab newbie!
    Tammy
    Forever in First

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your dog is very cute, so is your blog!

    Primary Punch

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your welcome Tammy, And thank you Ms. Johnston! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just came across your blog and really like it! (I'm a new follower!) Keep up the great work! I know how stressful student teaching was. I just graduated last may so it's not even been a year!

    ~sarah
    funintitlemath.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete